1. From the date of sale against all serious life altering genetic disease or Hip Dysplasia. The Breeder reserves the right to have a second opinion by a licensed veterinarian of Breeder’s choice, at Breeder’s expense.
2. The Purchaser must submit both X-Ray and accompanying report of OFA, BVA or Penn Hip. The dog must be showing physical symptoms on a regular basis and shall not have been overweight at any time during the guarantee period.
3. Purchaser must be able to provide Breeder with up to date veterinary and treatment records. Breeder reserves the right to review all medical/treatment records with a licensed veterinarian of Breeder’s choice, at Breeder’s expense.
4. In the event that the dog is affected by a serious life altering genetic disease including Hip Dysplasia, Breeder will either replace the dog, or refund the Purchaser up to the cost of the dog for medical treatment (Breeders Choice).
5. Should dog have been subject to any of the following during the guarantee period, the guarantee becomes null and void.
- · failure to maintain puppy’s general health care (this includes obesity)
- · feeding the puppy a poor quality diet
- · neglect, trauma, or abuse
- · excessive stair climbing until (at minimum) 10 months of age
6. Under no circumstances shall the Breeder be liable for any consequential, incidental, or special damages resulting from negligence and environmental factors.
7. This warranty applies only to the original buyer. Upon transfer of ownership of the dog, warranty becomes null and void.
8. Breeder agrees to accept return of dog at any time during the life of the dog for any reason. Purchaser agrees never to relinquish dog to a shelter and to contact Breeder immediately in the event that the dog needs to be rehomed.
9. Our return/rehome policy is as follows..
- In the even that rehoming the dog is not an emergency situation, Purchaser agrees to keep the dog until the Breeder can find a new home for the dog. This is a much better situation for the dog so that he/she only needs to make one transition
- Upon rehoming the dog, the Breeder agrees to refund any proceeds from the rehoming to the original Purchaser minus any expenses incurred by breeder during the rehome process.