1. From the date of birth against all serious life altering genetic disease or Hip Dysplasia. The Breeder reserves the right to have a second opinion by a licensed veterinarian of Breeder’s choice, at Breeder’s expense.
2. The Purchaser must submit both X-Ray and accompanying report of OFA, BVA or Penn Hip. The dog must be showing physical symptoms on a regular basis and shall not have been overweight at any time during the guarantee period.
3. Purchaser must be able to provide Breeder with up to date veterinary and treatment records. Breeder reserves the right to review all medical/treatment records with a licensed veterinarian of Breeder’s choice, at Breeder’s expense.
4. In the event that the dog is affected by a serious life altering genetic disease including Hip Dysplasia, Breeder will either replace the dog, or refund the Purchase Price of the dog for medical treatment needed (Breeder’s choice). If Breeder is refunding the Purchase Price of the dog for medical treatment, the Breeder will pay the Vet who is treating the dog directly for medical treatment up to the purchase price of the Dog.
5. Should dog have been subject to any of the following during the guarantee period, the guarantee becomes null and void:.
a. Failure to maintain puppy’s general health care (including obesity) and not seeing a licensed Veterinarian for routine care as recommended.
b. Feeding the puppy a poor quality diet
c. Neglect, trauma, or abuse
d. The administration of a Rabies Vaccination, Lyme Vaccination, or Lepto vaccination in conjunction with DHPP/DAPP vaccinations. This is to prevent serious adverse reactions that can result from multiple vaccinations being administered at the same time. When a dog is given a Rabies, Lyme, or Lepto vaccination as a stand -alone vaccine, it will allow you to know exactly which vaccination the dog is having an adverse side effect/reaction to.
e. Excessive stair climbing or vigorous repetitive excercise (jumping on and off beds, furniture etc) until 10 months of age. This is to ensure their is no damage or harm placed on the dog while its joints are still developing until his/her growth plates have closed
6. Under no circumstances shall the Breeder be liable for any consequential, incidental, or special damages resulting from negligence , trauma, and environmental factors.
7. This warranty applies only to the original buyer. Upon transfer of ownership of the dog, warranty becomes null and void.
8. Breeder agrees to accept return of dog at any time during the life of the dog for any reason. Purchaser agrees never to relinquish dog to a shelter and to contact Breeder immediately in the event that the dog needs to be rehomed. In the event that the Purchaser needs to immediately rehome dog, Purchaser agrees to ship puppy to Breeder at Purchaser’s expense. In the event that rehoming the dog is not an emergency situation, Purchaser agrees to keep the dog until the Breeder can find a new home for the dog. This is a much better situation for the dog, so that it only needs to make one transition. Upon rehoming the dog, Breeder agrees to refund any proceeds (minus any expenses that are incurred by Breeder for the dog during the re-home process ie: training, boarding, vet care, grooming etc..) from the re-home to the original Purchaser.