Puppy Adoption Application
Home Phone Number: ___________________________________________
Work Phone Number: ___________________________________________
Email Address: _______________________________________________
1. How did you hear about us?
2. What made you decide to adopt a labradoodle?
3. When are you looking to add a puppy to your family?
4. Do you have any other dogs or pets in your household? If yes, please explain.
5. Will this be your first puppy?
6. Do you have any young children in the household? If yes, please provide ages.
7. What are your current living conditions? Do you rent or own? Do you live in a house, apartment, or condominium?
8. If renting, are pets permitted? We require as part of the application process to contact your landlord. Do you agree to this?
Landords Name: ____________________________________
Landlords Phone Number: _____________________________
9. Does anyone in your family suffer from dog allergies? If yes, please explain.
10. How many hours during the day will your puppy be left alone?
11. Are you planning on crate training your puppy? If no, where do you plan for the puppy to be during the day when unattended?
12. Do you have a preference in gender? Are you flexible with this?
13. Do you have a preference in size?
14. Do you have a preference in color and coat type? Are you flexible with this?
15. Do you agree to our rehoming policy? If for any reason, at any time you are unable to keep your dog, we require you to contact us immediately. We will either ask you to return the dog to us, or will assist in rehoming him/her for you.
16. Will you plan on taking your puppy to obedience and basic training puppy classes?
17. Do you have a fenced in yard?
18. Will your dog be living inside your home?
19. Are you aware of the time and energy needed to care for a young puppy, and are you willing and able to accept that responsibility?
20. Does everyone in your family want a labradoodle?
21. Will the cost of caring for a young puppy fit comfortably into your budget? (ie. puppy shots, annual vaccinations, monthly heartworm medication, monthly flee tick prevention (seasonal), grooming expenses, training expenses, quality food expenses, toys, crates, bedding, etc...)
22. Do you have a veterinarian picked out?
Veterinarian Name _____________________________________________________
Veterinarian Telephone Number____________________________________________
23. Are you and your family commited to caring for this dog for his/her entire lifetime? Their average lifespan is 15yrs old.
24. Please briefly describe your family’s lifestyle. Be sure to let us know the types of activities you plan to be doing with your dog. This helps us a great deal when it is time for allocations.